At the end of World War II, there was an abundance of motorcycles. Many soldiers, after participating in the highly-structured military environment for so long, felt the need to break loose from laws and regulations. These returning veterans formed the Colassono Motorcycle Club in Cayucos, California and, after years of fighting and killing in the military, they reverted to what they knew best; violence. Apparently, today, the club is made up of 99% law-abiding members of all walks of life. The other 1%, well, they are known as 1%ers; don't piss them off.
Cayucos, California 2006
CAamericabwbeachesblack and whitecaliforniacayucoscayucos pierjfflickrmonochromeoceanspacific oceanpeoplephotosbydavidpierspostedonellopostedonflickrpostedonsmugmugsan luis obispo countyunited statesusaweather