One of the few remaining buildings from the 1915 Panama-California Exposition. Evidently, the Casa del Prado was the 1915 Varied Industries and Food Products Building and, later, the 1935 Food an Beverage Building. There was a period when the building was also called the County Fair Building. The building design was done by Architect Carleton M. Winslow and sculptural details executed by H. R. Schmohl.
Casa del Prado, Balboa Park, San Diego, California 2012